Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Monday Night Football

I better add a post here so I can push that graphic down below all the writing on the right.

Have you heard the big news? Next year, Monday night football is moving from ABC to ESPN. You know what that means, don't you?

NO MORE POSTPONING OF JEOPARDY!!!

It's not that I don't like football, but it needs to stay where it belongs: on the weekends. When it interferes with my life, especially with watching Jeopardy, well, then that is just too much.

I've been enjoying this "Ultimate Tournament of Champions" on Jeopardy but it sure is going to make it dull when they go back to "regular Jeopardy," after all these weeks of watching the best of the best. There are some of those returning champions who are pretty darn good and it will be interesting to see how Ken Jennings does against the finalists.

So let's see if this is now long enough to push the cartoon down far enough on the page...

***

Close enough. :)

No comments: