Monday, December 12, 2005

Latte and the Big Green Monster


This is probably the shortest video I've ever posted.

It really was dangerous for Latte, but she was so funny, I had to take her picture first. I remember years ago when I was videotaping one of our kids being caught by undertow in the ocean. It wasn't really dangerous because Walt was right there to pick him out and I was too far to do anything anyway, but Char told me one day I'd be taking pictures of my own kid's death. [As it happened, I didn't do that either :( ] But Latte is unharmed and the video is, as I said, very short!

Flash version, click here.

2 comments:

missbhavens said...

Having once pulled the cat out of the toaster without the chance to grab my camera (see my latest video) I can TOTALLY relate to this!

Bev Sykes said...

LOL--I had seen your video this morning and already passed a link on to others. What would we do without animals to film in dangerous (or funny) situations?