Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Best Stuffing Ever

This is a rerun of a video I posted last year, but Holidailies suggested an entry about a holiday recipe, and this is the my favorite.

Watch the video

For years, I've wanted to make sure to preserve my mother's turkey stuffing recipe.  There were the years when her 2nd husband was alive, when she spent every holiday with his family, so I had to learn to make my own stuffing, and went through several permutations, but the last couple of Thanksgivings, we have been back at her house and she's made her own stuffing again.  Funny thing is that, though it tastes every bit the way I remember it, I've come to like mine better.

Still, for the ages, here is what I felt for many years was "the best turkey stuffing ever" (I'm sure she's cut back on the butter in later years.... :) ) 

1 comment:

Desertnut said...

The turkey stuffing recipe looks scrumptious! I'll have to try this.