Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blooper - Last Video this Month

Watch the video

I came across this video my kids made years ago. As I say in the opening frame, it should be subtitled "Where was their Mother?"

Sometimes I think it's miraculous that they all lived to adulthood.

I am leaving tomorrow for Santa Barbara for my sister-in-law's wedding. I'll be "babysitting" the Irish relatives until the wedding, so I won't be posting any videos until November...but should come home with LOTS of work to do to create videos!

I may still phone in audio messages from the road, so check back and see.

2 comments:

missbhavens said...

I love how they incorporated the croud scenes from tv! Have fun in SB!

Desertnut said...

Have a great time in Santa Barbara. I'll be looking forward to seeing your videos.