Friday, March 17, 2006

Taking a break

It had been my intent to continue posting videos while my friend Lynn was here, only taking a break for the days that we would be in San Francisco, but I'm discovering that it's more fun to visit than to work on a video, so I'm taking a break for a few days. I will be back on Thursday, after I return from SF.

I don't kid myself that more than a couple of people will even notice, but I didn't want to disappear without an explanation.

So this is the last entry until the 23rd, when I get back home again. I'm having too much fun to actually write about it or make a video!

3 comments:

Desertnut said...

Well that's good that your taking time out to enjoy being out with your friend. That's how life should be...enjoying the moments.

Though you'll be missed by your readers, we'll be glad when you come back to see more of your videos.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

i noticed :) thanks for letting us know! have fun in SF!

Sherry said...

Have loads of fun and make great memories. Friends are the treasure. Make a video of your friend! :)

Hope to interact more when you return.