Monday, May 15, 2006

Grandma gets a camera


Watch the video

For mother's day I gave my 86 year old mother, who is somewhat technophobic, a digital camera. I got a Kodak Easy Share camera, which is the most like a point and shoot camera. I didn't bother telling her about the fact that it does video or any of the other features. I just showed her how to turn it on, how to take a photo, and how to review them in the camera.

I told her that when she has some photos she wants prints of, either myself or my cousin will take care of it for her.

3 comments:

Desertnut said...

LOL! I tell my mom the same thing about her digital camera..."If you want prints, I'll print them for you." It makes it a lot easier that way.

Laura Moncur said...

It's so great to see your mom take those pictures. Did you notice how she immediately wanted to show her friend the picture she had taken?

That sort of attitude keeps a person young!

missbhavens said...

She really looked like she was enjoying that! And she looked stylin' in her blue suit!

Happy Mother's Day!