Monday, May 09, 2005

Inarticulate smut

I'll tell ya--not only am I being deluged with spam, but the quality of the spam is deteriorating. How can you take serious the following offer:

Hi I'm Julie, julez and jellybean, those are some names that I am called in school Hehe. I am 18 years old and I am a senior at Texas High. I am new to Internet and I am very much excited about doing my own privet shows. its free for now, b/c they say I am still an armature :']. If you have a minute to spare, take a look around, I really much would luv to entertain you. Luv Julie,

Privet shows. What are those? I she going to dart in and out among the bushes for me?

I've always wanted to see an armature doing a privet show.

But then she's from Texas, so what did I expect? Probably aiming for a cabinet position in the White House if her privet shows don't pan out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy catfish Amos, you know Julie too. She goes by Jules and other nomenclature and is non-educable perhaps.

Seems as if she is about every third bit of Spam in the mail now.