Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Belated Introduction


Awhile back, I mentioned that I had started a yahoo group for beginning Vloggers. It hasn't been very active, but today someone suggested that we each post an introduction of ourselves, answering some questions about how we started with vlogging, what kind of equipment we use, what we hope to get out of this, etc.

This movie is what I came up with. I had to do it quickly, because I was going off to review a show, then home to write the review, and tomorrow pack getting ready for our trip, so I knew there wouldn't be any time if I didn't do it immediately.

I'm kind of tickled with this video, though, because while most of it was shot with my camcorder, a piece in the middle was shot with my digital camera (so I could take a picture of the camcorder). That movie was in a different format, so it meant I had to convert it and then figure out how to get it in the movie.

I made one big mistake, but didn't have time to go back and change it. The volume on the inserted movie was MUCH louder than the rest. I should have adjusted the volume, but owell. I remember that for the next time!

1 comment:

kitykity said...

Awesome :D I posted mine as well!