Sunday, September 25, 2005

A test


Well, we'll see if somehow a photo comes through on this when I post it. I've tried three times; each time Blogger says the photo has uploaded, each time it's not there. So again, there are problems.

(--- Well, it took a whole day, but the photo finally uploaded, but the link still wont work, though it's programmed into the HTLM. Go figure.)

The point of this video was to do a test, to combine still photos with video. I chose a game of miniature golf that we played right before I left Australia because I knew that I had video and I only had a few photos. The test worked just fine and I'm happy with it, but I don't think I'll be doing slide shows like this any more. I generally use Pictures to EXE for slide shows and the photos are much clearer in that format (of course they are also more difficult to share with the world at large). So many choices!

1 comment:

kitykity said...

I was having trouble with ourmedia upload last night (at 12:30am!) I uploaded a movie (short) last night, and it failed twice.