Saturday, September 17, 2005

Frustration with Blogger

Well, I'm frustrated with Blogger. The photo I put on yesterday's entry disappeared and Blogger won't recognize it when I attempt to re-load. And now it won't recognize the photo I am trying to upload today either. It is to this video, wherein we learn that I will never be a true video blogger because (a) I take crappy video, (b) I'm too inhibited to actually point a camera in someone's face and ask them stuff, and (c) I won't even take a video if I know someone is watching me. That does limit one's subject matter, as the picture on this link would show you, if Blogger had chosen to display it!

I did, however, spend quite a long time on the editing process before uploading the 29 MB file (if you have flash, you might want to watch it here instead, since it will then stream and begin immediately.

Follow all my exciting and poorly filmed adventures from today.

Susan of KityKity commented about my comfort level in front of the camera. There is a very good reason for that. Our kids began taking home movies before we had a video camera, so I've had a camera pointed in my face for the better part of 30 years, and you do get more comfortable with it, at least when you're facing home movies!

You Tube Link (streaming)

No comments: