Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Trying something new

I'm just getting too high tech for my boots. Here is a link to a puppy playing movie.



If you click here or on the picture itself, it should bring up a brief movie of the puppies playing (I don't have a clue how long it takes for the movie to come up; if you have dial up, forget it!)

The puppies woke me at 3 a.m. this morning. Or rather, they woke up and Sheila, kindly, decided to wake me up. It was fighting with them until 4 when they got in, peed on the floor and tried to attack the bag of dog food, so I fed them outside and was able to close the door and try to get some sleep, but was unsuccessful.

Today they go to the Farmer's Market to see if there are any takers. Tomorrow evening, Ashley picks them up before we leave for Santa Barbara.

No comments: