Thursday, May 26, 2005

Groggy Morning

We went to a play last night, then came home to watch "Lost," which the DVR had nicely recorded, then I started to write a review of the play. I usually write half the review and then sleep a bit and then get up to finish it. Only I couldn't get to sleep. Despite being very sleepy, sleep just wouldn't come. I got up and finished the review, then tried to sleep again, but it was nearly 4 a.m. before I finally fell asleep. The phone woke me up at 5:30. It was our neighbors complaining about the dog barking.

So I've had a total of 1½ hours of sleep and it's a good thing I don't have to function to do anything today. I'm almost completely caught up on work, and have several days to finish the little bit left to do. I have no show to review tonight and I just have to write one short article by tomorrow morning, so I may be able to nap for a bit.

At the moment, I feel like a zombie.

No comments: