Sunday, October 23, 2005

Finally!!

Ashley and I have been working together to produce the 2006 SPCA Calendar, which is the year's fund-raising item. There has been a lot of frustration in how the whole thing was handled, but now that it's actually out, I'm very proud of how it all works. We done good.

I was asked yesterday to put together a slide show about the calendar to be used in web advertising, so I did. This shows all of the cover pages for the calendar, leaving off the actual pages themselves. Of course, since we aren't selling them outside of this area, this is not an advertising ploy for the web audience at large, but merely to post the video somewhere where it can be linked. But I'm happy with how all the page designs turned out. I think November is my favorite.

No comments: