Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Up, Up and Away!


There's just something about hot air balloons.

This being a flat area dotted by cities, but with a lot of bare space inbetween (alas, now being filled up), it's a great place for hot air balloons and frequently on a calm day you'll look up in the sky and see one or more floating overhead. I don't know what it is--the mystique or something. But I've always loved watching hot air balloons.

Today I was driving home from downtown when I saw a hot air balloon in the sky. I happened to have the camcorder with me and went chasing after it, just to see what would happen.

2 comments:

hotair said...

Nice video and description of your earlier balloon ride. It's good to hear the thoughts of one of the many silent balloon chasers. As pilots, we see you down there, but never meet most of you.

hotair said...

I decided to link to you from Hot Air Balloon Review. Thanks.