Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Home Again

It's amazing how time consuming it is coming home, now that I take digital photos and movies and edit them with PhotoShop and make slide shows and post to Flickr, etc., etc., etc.

It seemed that yesterday was a VERY busy day, and yet all I did was sit here and go over all the "media" from the weekend and try to get it all in order and/or posted somewhere. There is still a lot to do, but I did make a couple of movies. I made a total of 4 movies while there, but probably won't post one of them because it didn't turn out very well. I kind of liked this one, though, because I am learning not only how to combine still photos with live action, but also how to add a sound track on the still photos. I know that I do everything in a back-assed manner, but what the heck. I'm learning with every movie that I make.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Your video is linked to a jpg
I look forward to seeing it!

Bev Sykes said...

Fixed now. Sorry!