Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Busy days

I've been neglecting the blog. It was a busy weekend, getting the furniture in and starting to move back the junk. I find I spend a lot of time just sitting here looking at the bare walls and the clean flat surfaces and the beautiful floor and marveling at how wonderful it looks.

Then I walk into the living room and see all the junk that has to go somewhere and just moan. It all looks so GOOD now--but yet, I can't throw all that stuff away. What to do...what to do...?

My DVR also got installed yesterday and I am so loving it. I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning and watched The Daily Show, the end of The Medium, which I'd fallen asleep during, and Jay Leno's Headlines segment. Very nice. I also have 3 episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway to watch when I have the time.

It didn't take long to get ME hooked on this new toy!

No comments: