Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's Done! It's Done! It's Done!

I'm going to wait to write about the whole family room remodel in Funny the World until after the floor is down, but the painting is all done, except for a second coat of the dark blue paint. I'm just delighted with it. It looks better than I hoped. And Scott managed to get it finished in only a day and a half....or a day and a couple of hours.

Here's a blurry photo of Kimba, but it gives you an idea of how the colors look together.



The only problem with getting this lovely new paint job in the family room is now the hall looks like crap. Of course! And I'm already eyeing the cabinets in the guest bathroom and wondering what color I can paint them....

(And to think all of this started because 3 two-week old puppies pooped on the rug)

No comments: