Thursday, April 21, 2005

Home Depot

I'm starting to feel like a regular at Home Depot. Next thing you know I'll be wearing a tool belt.

Today I went and bought two rugs for the kitchen (one under the sink and the dishwasher, the other under the stove, to catch at least SOME of the stuff I'm undoubtedly going to be spilling). I also bought an electric broom/vacuum, since my new first class vacuum cleaner will not work on the Pergo (the directions say it might damage it). And I bought felt tips and "sliders" for the furniture.

I also looked at area rugs (didn't like most of them, so I may be checking elsewhere when we decide what we want) and just kind of wandered around wide-eyed getting all sorts of big ideas for the things we'll do around here when we get rich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a big fan of Home Depot. When I signed up for the $5,000 contest listed on their receipt I started getting spammed big time. Now I am wondering if they sold my Email address. Has anyone had this thought/problem?